See the final results of my 30 Days of Gratitude challenge here: 30 Days of Gratitude: Final Reflections.
Daylight savings time is finally here! 😀 I’ve been writing about it for weeks, so obviously the first thing on my gratitude list is:
- I’m really looking forward to it being bright outside my office at 6pm, and all the additional energy I’ll have later in the day!! 🙂
- My neighbor. We don’t chat much, but when we do, he’s always so friendly. I’m always afraid of becoming a bitter old lady (since I’m a bitter young lady right now, haha) – he reminds me that it’s possible to age well.
- Hot showers. Now that’s the stuff of life. Seriously. Best stress relief ever. I am planning to trade in my binge eating episodes with hot showers, since it’s one of the few things that really snap me out of negative thought patterns.
- Sriracha. Some food just isn’t worth eating without sriracha. I used to put it on everything – I don’t anymore, but I still enjoy it a lot. A friend even gave me a sriracha keychain, which I’m ashamed to admit I’ve used a couple times.
- Digestive enzymes (funny how I list this after hot sauce…). When my stomach problems were worse, I used to take them every day. It was the difference between having food completely go through me (yes – completely undigested…) and absorbing the food. Today, I still take them once in a while when I eat things that are hard to digest (read: unhealthy crap). I’m glad that I found them because they make a huge difference.
What are you thankful for?