See the final results of my 30 Days of Gratitude challenge here: 30 Days of Gratitude: Final Reflections.
We’re in the home stretch! I’m still feeling sick today, but I’m thankful things are getting better. Did you know I slept until 1pm? Yikes. Well, without further ado, here are the 5 things I’m thankful for:
- My health. Even though I’m sick, I’ve been recovering. When I was younger, a single cold could take me down for weeks. I’m thankful that my immune system is stronger.
- My roommate. She helped me get out of another ‘stress binge eating episode’ last night. Just having someone warn you when you’re going down the wrong path helps.
- My dogs. It’s hard to stay upset when you’re cuddling with them.
- Cost Plus World Market. They have these spice mixes that I’m going to be using on my diet for the next 30 days in lieu of butter, bacon fat, etc. They’re pretty good, expose me to different flavors, and help me keep on track.
- Amazon! I’ve always been a huge fan of Amazon – so bad, that I used to order things from there every day. It was ridiculous. I recently suspended my Prime subscription so I could work on becoming less materialistic, and it’s worked wonders. Just not being able to get the instant gratification of ‘one day shipping’ makes me think twice before ordering things. That said, I’ve been wanting to buy small ceramic pots for my succulents for a while (like, a couple months) – and have finally decided to pull the trigger. They’re supposed to come in this weekend. I’m pretty excited!
What are you thankful for?